Inquiry from 2022-04-28:
This client currently started a new company that utilizes a platform and converges news (Disney owns 90% of news and Viacom the other 10%) so he wants a strategic partnership with both and additional other entities to start his online news business.
This lead is complimentary. Please subscribe our membership and start your free trial today.
Client's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client's phone number: (917) 698-0940
Given your expertise in related fields, we think you will be a good match for this client's needs. Please feel free to contact this client directly.
Please make sure you are subscribed to Trusli's membership to receive quality leads in your email inbox.
To keep your inquiries up-to-date, only the most recent inquiry will show in your dashboard. Your previous inquiries can be found in your email inbox.
Law firm URL
Years of experience
Corporate formation/governance, intellectual property transactions, commercial contracts
To update your profile, please send a request with the information you wish to edit to email@example.com. Our staff will review your request within 1 business day.
For questions, please use the virtual assistant on the bottom of the page.
If you are interested in improving efficiency for your law firm, sign up for our product demo here.